The Akron Zips (0-1, 0-1 MAC) and Ohio Bobcats (0-1, 0-1) meet in Athens, Ohio, for a 7 p.m. ET kickoff Tuesday. Below, we analyze the Akron-Ohio college football betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Akron at Ohio: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Akron +1200 (bet $100 to win $1,200) | Ohio -3334 (bet $3,334 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Akron +28 (-110) | Ohio -28 (-110)
- Over/Under: 59.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Akron at Ohio: Three things to know
- Akron fell 58-13 at home in its opener against Western Michigan. The Zips have now dropped 18 straight games since last tasting victory Oct. 27, 2018 against Central Michigan. They haven’t won on the road since the previous week that season, Oct. 20, at Kent State. That was an overtime win. Their last win in regulation on the road came Sept. 15, 2018, at Northwestern, more than two calendar years ago.
- Ohio lost at Central Michigan 30-27 last week. The Bobcats were outgained 427 to 345 in total yards, and they managed just 110 rushing yards while getting gouged for 184 on the ground.
- The Zips are 3-14 ATS across the past 17 league games, and 1-5 ATS in their past six on the road. The Bobcats aren’t much better, cashing in just three of the past 10 MAC