The Philadelphia Eagles (1-2-1) visit the “Steel City” for their Week 5 showdown with the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) Sunday afternoon. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. ET at Heinz Field. Below, we preview the Eagles-Steelers Week 5 betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and best bets.
Eagles at Steelersbetting odds and lines
- Money line : Steelers -334 (bet $334, win $100) | Eagles +270 (bet $100, win $270)
- Against the spread/ATS : Steelers -7 (-110) | Eagles +7 (-110)
- Over/Under : 43.5 (O: -115, U: -106)
Special NFL Week 5 betting promotion:
Bet $1 on any of Sunday’s Week 5 game money lines, if any team scores a touchdown Sunday you’ll WIN an additional $100 (in free bets)! It’s that easy.
Eagles at Steelerskey injuries
- WR Alshon Jeffery (foot) out
- WR DeSean Jackson (hamstring) out
- CB Avonte Maddox (ankle) out
- LB T.J. Edwards (hamstring) out
- TE Dallas Goedert (ankle) IR
- WR Jalen Reagor (thumb) IR
- OT Jason Peters (toe) IR Source…